[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Covy Tucker Hill /Cappy and Gloria

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:10:26 -0700

Confused?  Can we are can we not talk about what you mentioned?  These are
important issues and I believe to end it before we all vote and they are counted
does not solve anything. I always believed those who did not want to discuss it
or read the messages could always use their delete key.  :-)

Theresa
GSDCA Member
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Sun, 8/24/14, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 HEY!  Nobody stopped the
 white/black/green/ longhair/shorthair/pink noses thread!
 Just wondered how many people thought it had
 run its course?

 There is
 a BIG Subject line when a thread is stopped… with CAPS all
 over the place <G>

 Sometimes, I can express my own thoughts
 without it being anything more than that… “we” (Admin)
 are more than “I”  (Stormy). <G>

 Storm

 On Aug 24, 2014, at 6:46 PM,
 Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > Via Facebook
 they are fine.  Earthquake has everyone on alert.
 > Covy Tucker Hill has owned/bred over 300
 Champions. 60 ROMS (yes SIXTY!)
 > and 54
 National Select Titles. WOW

 > I created this video. Hard to cram into 2
 minutes, Big help on the FB page;
 wanted to create this.  Did I mention they are
 against/opposed  any
 > changes to the
 stuff we can't talk about here?

http://showgsd.org/mail.html