[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congratulations to Zack Hudspeth!!! Keep on truckin!!!

  • From: "Zac Hudspeth" <zachudspeth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:22:13 -0700

Thank you Kris.  It was a fun weekend.  I am very proud of my girl Alli.
That is her third major reserve.  Thank you Ms. Doris Ferrel.  As Kris said,
she is the first dog that I
have bred and I thought I might add a brag.  The weekend before last at the
Santa Cruz
Kennel Club in Vallejo CA, Alli won the breed from the bred by class over 3
bitch specials earning her first two points under Mr. James White and she is
only a year old.  Her
registered name is Covy-Tucker Hill Kazaro All In One.  I own and finished
her mother Ch Covy-Tucker Hill Deta of Hudspeth and she is sired by Ch
Hi-Cliff Free 'N Easy.  If anyone is interested you can see her picture
here:
http://www.kazaro.com/pictures/alli.jpeg

Yes, Sharon Allbright and Bob Grady have helped me so much to get started
showing dogs 3 years ago, when I was 14 years old.  In addition, I have to
thank just about everyone else in northern California and even southern
California.  Everyone has been incredibly kind and they have taught me so
much.
Thanks to all of you.

The show was a great success.  Thank you to everyone for doing a great job
at
putting the show together and pulling it off.  Congratulations to all the
winners.

Zac Hudspeth
Kazaro GSD