[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Colorado/California/nationals/Review

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:27:05 -0800

I for one am very sad to see us lose the CO site..  It is spectacular.
Is it a long drive ?  yes...in fact Kent Boyles drove to it, 100miles closer
than
those of us from the west coast. lol
This site, the site itself is a dream for dog exhibitors.  Now with a
terrific hotel right on the
EXPANSIVE property.
Now that we have backed out of our agreement with them, how do you think it
will go
when maybe in 2020, we WANT to use the site?
Do you think they will be even willing to work with us?  I  would be very
surprised.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Jan 26, 2011
**Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"