[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Collusion

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:22:14 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2007 6:28:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
> I wonder what we agreed to in  the  infamous settlement?
>  ************************************************************************
>  Well.....if allowing Hunte to dictate how we write our by-laws and
>  membership requirements was part of the settlement, then I would say that
he
> is still  in control.  Surely that did not  happen.........
>     One can't help reflecting upon  how all of this came about and those
who
> originally orchestrated the  Hunte situation...thus beginning the
atmosphere
> of secrecy and distrust  which has seemed to permeate all other dealings.
It
> has also  caused some of our best people to be maligned and hurt in the
>  process.  I hope he is very proud of  himself.
>     Jamie

We all wonder.

How much more shame we need to suffer before we remove  these  orchestrator's
for good?

Oh, I am sorry, is that REMOVE or is that SUSPEND?  Because if I  believe
what Kris has been telling us, looks like we have broken certain laws in  the
State of New York.  I could be wrong.  And now that the Board  members are
participating in the List, I am sure if I am wrong it will be  quickly pointed
out.

I guess the List has been upgraded from Hell to Purgatory.  <G>

With these "drivers" at the wheel, I think we need to find a  Rest Stop  FAST
and change drivers.

JMO

Ileana