[ SHOWGSD-L ] Code of Ethics, limited, questions....

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:54:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2007 11:36:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jkerner@xxxxxxxxx writes:
How,  ( again pray tell), just how  many times does the  breeder want to pay
an attorney to take the new owner to court to enforce a  S/N agreement
?????????

And is it even  possible?

The short answer is "no".  (That WAS a rhetorical question,  right, lololol?)

BTW, I wonder what effect this new conditional registration will have on
limited?    I read the AKC web-site and it seems to be for  situations where
someone has the daddy wrong (it would be pretty silly to have  the mommy wrong,
no?, then again it seems silly to have the daddy wrong but what  do I
know????),
BUT then I read it more closely and I'm not sure this won't  muddy the
limited registration waters....

For example, lets say a bitch is sold on limited, but then the new  owners
want conditional registration, could they register her that way,  breed her,
dna
and get AKC papers on the puppies w/  "Q" registration  #s?   (The only thing
I can see is that the puppies for four  generations wouldn't be eligible to
compete in the breed ring.)

Because IF that's the case, there's no reason I can think of to even talk
about limited registration.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds