[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Coats - misinformation....

  • From: blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx;showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:30:42 +0000

Coats dont bother me. In fact, Im in love with a pretty sable bitch that is a
coat that my friend has. If she was mine, I would try to finish her in her
"longjohns" and all.  Very pretty, curvy, can move and if the coat is the only
thing I can fault her on, do we really have a "fault"?
I think, when I start judging, it wont bother me. Now that doesnt mean that I
will just put up a coat because its a coat, but, its its a pretty, moving
coat.. (and untrimmed), I think it wouldnt bother me.

Mike Lynch
Blackhawk Farms, LLC
From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>