[ SHOWGSD-L ] Closing of Anne Arundel , Maryland Specialty Show....

  • From: kebre1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:48:26 EDT

Hi,  Our closing date is Aug. 3rd according to AKC.  We  will be accepting
them up and including Saturday Aug 6th  at  6  P.M.   That will be the
deadline.
 Let's make this a big  major,  don't forget the GSCA of  Washington, DC. on
Saturday Aug  20th.  Our show is on Friday, Aug. 19th , judge is  Jackie
Rayner.    Get those entries in......thanks... Brenda  _kebre1@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:kebre1@xxxxxxx)      show  secretary..... Kerri Butcher,  P.O. Box 85,
Fawn
Grove, Pa.  17123