[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Click

  • From: "Ellen Penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:47:46 -0600

And we will all be less than perfect until we come together to teach the
masses who think puppies are like Easter bunnnies and chicks who are fun for
a while but then grow  to be burdon and unwelcomed pets.  If all the animal
welfare and animal rights (I had a hard time saying that) groups got
together and ran TV ads on how responsible pet owners should treat their
animals...I think it would do more good than anyone could imagine.

Ellen Penington
El Dorado German Shepherds
www.eldoradogsd.com