[ SHOWGSD-L ] Clear as a ??? !!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:58:54 -0500

Ok Listers of the young and old groupings ---
In reading this evenings report from   SUNNY California
given by our splendid magical attorney judge breeder guy
I will herein quote a couple sentences from his evening
post concerning the splendid show --
"I had a hard time putting in the placements, and I'm not
sure this system is going to work.   Let me know what you
think."         YeeeHa -- I shall be very glad to do so!!

He goes on to say that -- "Not that it will matter to me, but
I am always interested in other people's ideas, they make
me feel so much better about myself."        Yeah, right!!

Ok, this is what I saw on the long long post concerning
the show of this evening --- that seemed a bit confusing
to this deaf ol' farm (city) woman ---
He had
AM PPM  puppy dogs  6 mos. to 9 mos.
(entry --- You Bet I will     -

1    Yasko

AM PM  ---  (same class id)

        Surprise            (shown in the first but NO
                                   # for (level of award)??

1  BOSP    Ace         (could mean Best Opposite Sex Puppy)??

        Jacob

2   Debonair

The above is just a general id of how the (catalog) was listed in his post!
From it, I had difficulty understanding winners in this --- I think --- ONE
CLASS --- the 6 - 9 mos.  ---     just me I guess but it didn't really give
me the winners in an understanding way.

However, in a later post --- Rita Sandell
posted just the winners of both shows of the day in a
concise manner and an understandable bit of words.

Evan usually will do the same --- mention ONLY the winners, not the
entire entry.   I didn't check how loooong the posts were today from
his "catalog" stuff, but I feel it's something we don't really need just to
see the action.   I do very much LOVE his talk and all before during
and after the show about the people and dogs in general tho.  It's so
BEING THEREISH!!!!!    Ok, I'll lurk for a bit       Norma no L