[ SHOWGSD-L ] Children, Dogs ,Cows, and Texas

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:49:42 -0800 (PST)

  Children are nothing more then little germ carriers!...I have been sick 4
times since school started in August, the other teachers told me that this is
common the first year!...strange that I worked in county jails and prisons and
never got sick...of course I never hugged a prisoner....hate when I call in
sick so this list will have to keep me entertained today...my wife has threaten
Divorce for the 73rd time because my new plan is to retire again from teaching
in 5 years, move to Texas, buy a ranch and raise miniature Hereford cattle and
build a dog kennel.....and I am 100% serious...where's Evan, my next divorce I
want to WIN this time...lol....its going to be a long boring day..FB