[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Charm and the Lopez taping

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:08:33 +0000 (UTC)

Awesome Laura.  I watched last night. I thought that they did the show taping
a day ahead of time. Also they do not do a Friday show. I will be
watching......I LOVE GEORGE.....he is like one of my most favorite people in
the whole world.  way to go Charm.....you go girl !!!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant