[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Catalog

  • From: leebrown622 <leebrown622@xxxxxxx>
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:05:00 GMT

Sorry that should say they will NOT put online
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

------ Original message------From: Date: Thu, Oct 15, 2015 9:02 AMTo:
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx;wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;Cc: Showgsd-l Showgsd-l List;Amy
Greenhut;Subject:[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CatalogFoy Trent and I called them they will
be putting the catalog online is what I was told. My understanding is it will
be on the gsdca.org site but it was only supplied yesterday morning and it
takes time to upload and get it there.Lee Brown---- Birgit Rhoads wrote: > Who
is the superintendent? Infodog had the Pembroke National catalog up every day
and they marked it along with the classes. It was wonderful to go along with
streaming video.> > Birgit Rhoads> Woodland Designs> woodlandesigns@xxxxxxx>
woodlandpwc.com/photography.html> Member GSDCA, GSDCNO, PWCCA, PWCCWR, BTC>
visit my Zazzle page at: http://www.zazzle.com/woodlandesigns> > > > > > > On
Oct 14, 2015, at 12:37 PM, Stormy V. Hope wrote:> > > > When our wonderful
Michel gets the links up, he’ll no doubt post them here.> > > >
http://www.gsdca.org/events/conformation/current-results > > > > scroll down,
they “light up” when active.> > > > Storm> > > >> On Oct 14, 2015, at 6:47 AM,
Amy Greenhut > wrote:> >> > >> Is there a link for the National Catalog?> >> >

Amy Greenhut> >> Justrock Herman Shepherds> >> Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And
Tortoise Rescue> >> > >> > >> Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App> > > >
Stormy V. Hope> > https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness > >
https://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition > > > >
--Lee BrownToo far from the womb and too close to the tomb to care about
what anyone thinks of
me.===========================================================================POST
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Each Author is responsible for the
content of his/her post. This group and its administrators are not responsible
for the comments or opinions expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A
COURT OF LAW.ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PROSECUTED. For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@showgsd.orgVISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org SUBSCRIPTION:
http://showgsd.org/mail.htmlNATIONAL BLOG -