[ SHOWGSD-L ] While we're waiting for Evan's Blog

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:02:56 -0700

Here is a good article on what is happening in the “rescue” world. It, like
the rest of the world, is going through changes. The good groups keep trying
to do good… but then some charlatans saw the $$ and moved in.

http://animallaw.foxrothschild.com/2014/05/20/the-phenomenon-called-retail-rescue/

<http://animallaw.foxrothschild.com/2014/05/20/the-phenomenon-called-retail-rescue/>

I have a list of these articles if anybody wants to learn more.

These people are giving good groups a bad name just as bad breeders give good
breeders a bad name. We need to learn more about all of it.

Storm

Stormy V. Hope