[ SHOWGSD-L ] "Carolyn"..... Re: end?

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:12:03 -0700

Hi Everyone.......
Since we have a "Carolyn"  on the Board......<G>.....( and both last names
start with an "M" )
I would really appreciate it if there were some way to clarify on these posts
which Carolyn is
being addressed or responded to.........as it can be difficult to tell at times
on a quick 'first read'
( which is all most of us take time for when buried in posts. )
Several people have mentioned to me that at 'first read'  they DO think the
something I have said as some have removed Carolyn McKenna's name on their
response.
I'm sure Carolyn McKenna has the same problem at times.
That being said.......it is always so interesting to get back on the List after
being set to No Mail
for a few days before and after a Board meeting..... to learn what we did,  and
what we didn't do,
and how we did or didn't vote and WHY.....and who killed who during the
meetings........<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com