[ SHOWGSD-L ] Can nationals select bitches

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:17:54 EDT

This is an unconfirmed list at this  point.....but we think it is accurate.
 There may be a #9, but I will  not know until later this evening...... 1,
5, and 8 are for  sure.   I will send corrections later tonight or tomorrow,
when  available.
Have no info on Best Pup at this  point.
Congrats to Alan and Lesley Wood on their  win!
GVX
149  KENNELWOOD'S MYSTIQUE  IMPULSE
Open     TE151318 06/03/07  Canada
By: Mar-Haven's  And The Beat Goes On x Kennelwood's Victoria Secret
Breeder: Alan  & Lesley Wood
Owner: Alan &  Lesley Wood
Address: R.R. #2,  20057 Nissouri Road Thorndale, ON N0M 2P0
Agent: Michael  Sherman
2nd
190  CH LOCKENHAUS' ISIS V KENLYN HI-CLIFF
Special    29001169 26/04/07  Canada
By: Ch Eagle  Valley's Green Knight x Ch Pleasant Hill's Calla V Kenlyn
Breeder: Randy,  Darlene & Patricia Cliff & Kent Boyles
Owner: Pamela  McElheney
Address: 6926  Greentree Land Maumee, OH 43537
3rd
198  CH ANNE ISLES HEIRESS V KENLYN  KALEEF
Special    27001506 02/21/05  Elsewhere
By: Ch Wayside's  Honky Tonk Man x Kenlyns Halston Kaleef
Breeder: S Moses  K Boyles M Simmonette
Owner: Martha  Simmonette Sheree Moses Van Dukeman
Address: 12765  Chinchilla Ave Rosemount, MN 55068
4th
201  CH KRIDLER'S NUTMEG V  SIGNATURE
Special    29001300 17/02/07  Elsewhere
By: Kenlyn's  Aries V HiCliff x Kridlars Tanzante
Breeder: Tari  Kridler & Joe & Leslie Beccia
Owner: James  & Sheree Moses Becky Dickson
Address:  PO Box 448 Wardensville, WV 26857
5th
152  WOLF CREEK KALLIE OF  MERIVERN
Open     Listed 01/08/06  Elsewhere
By: Ch Kenlyn's  Aries V HiCliff x Demilo of Merivern
Breeder: P  Walker, M Imhoff
Owner: Mary Ann  Imhoff Pat Walker
Address: 3407 Rt  176 Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Agent: Christy  Heiman
6th
200 CH CHERRY CRUSH  OF OH-MY
Special     27001966 21/06/05  Elsewhere
By: Kenlyn's  Aries v HiCliff x Do Si Do of Oh-My
Breeder: Myra  Shear
Owner: Myra  Shear
Address: 7538 W  Broadway Ave Forest Lake, MN 55025
Agent: Scott  Yergin
7th
111  TAZZMAN'S SIRENA
Canadian    SY154289  12/19/2006 Canada
Bred       By: MARQUIS  STEALING THE SHOW x CH TAZZMAN'S IT WASN'T ME
Breeder: KERRY  SACHAU
Owner: KERRY  SACHAU S & J  MOSES
Address: 9118  27TH SIDE RD. ORTON,  ON L0N  1N0
8th
145 KARIZMA'S  AMARULO OF ARAMIST
Open      Listed 7/26/2007  Elsewhere
By: CH HICLIFF  BRONSON KALEEF x KARIZMA'S ANISETTE
Breeder: IZA  KABUSKA
Owner: IZA  KABUSKA DONNA CALABRESE
Address: 2606  BLYMIRE RD RED LION,   PA
Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark