[ SHOWGSD-L ] Callie is "Hot" in San Diego!!

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:46:10 -0300

Hi Guys, HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!
It was a long and BUSY weekend for the Tank family in beautiful SUNNY AND
HOT (well only about 82, but we aren't used to it yet, lol)
Bonita Calif.
Our girl Cathlin's Caliente of Hallmark went WB for a 4 Point Major under Mr
Dean Wylie.  THANK YOU!!!
Calliie, the 1/2 American 1/2 German FIREBALL gaited without break from Open
to Winners and the Breed.
She has  WORK ETHIC AND DRIVE THAT ARE TRULY REMARKABLE.   Honestly, we
believe her big heart would
explode before she would ever stop .   She gaited and gaited and gaited with
my terrific Brother-In -Law and one helluva handler,
Bill Tank.   I don't know he managed to keep going and going.  The two make
are terrific team.   She is so "ga-ga" over
Ken that we had him hide (eventhough I know it killed him, lol) and her
performance was unbelievable.
Thank you BILL TANK for your piloting skills on the rocket of bitch.
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Callie's co-owners JIM AND EDIE HALL , we, wish you
could have seen her ....we are over joyed !!!
Now 2 little single points left and she can tack that ch. in front of her
name...and deservedly so.
Also showing his stuff this weekend was our big masculine RED boy, GARTER'S
E-MALE FRAN-JO ANNE ISLE.
This long-striding , easy moving boy, showed so beautifully for us and gave
us exactly what we asked for,EACH AND EVERY LAP
and was as consistant as they come. .   He can go hard driving or slowwwww
and easy, and excels at either.
Thank you Cyndi Flautt for the Major Reserve on this STALLION MALE.    He is
a a pleasure to show and a joy to live with.
CONGRATULATIONS TO GARY AND TERESA LEWIS, GARTER GSDS, people we are so
proud to call friends and co-owners
on this magnificent boy!   Gary and Teresa are just the best, in or out of
the breed.

Special appreciation to the following people:

 CAROL HUDD,  Show Secretary extraordinaire, and dog show "auntie" adopted
by Hunter.  You are a jewel.
TO SHARON AND MICHAEL AVERY....simply the BEST photographers whether still
or gaiting shots...anywhere, anytime.
Outstanding you two...SO GLAD YOU CAME DOWN.

Special "high five" for the owners/ Members of the SD club that got in the
ring with their dogs to support a wonderful club to help build and keep the
majors.
Thank you to the San Diego Club, for your hospitality.   You guys in the SD
club worked your tails off and IT SHOWED.   You hosted a beautiful  weekend,

and we look forward to tremendous things to come from this group!!!

 "HOPPY" EASTER EVERYONE
WITH LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP
THE TANKS

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com