[ SHOWGSD-L ] California's problem

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:09:57 EDT

I KNOW that the list is on a very disturbing topic right now, but need to
make a couple of announcements for California people
1.Two of us just gleaned ALL the (California) CVMA vets from the CVMA
website, (vet by vet...whew!) and now have the data base almost set.  We will
be
sending out letters to each and have the volunteers set up to do it as soon as
the
letter is ready.

AND, we have another letter (or your own) set to go as soon as we're notified
what town you're in, and what town you're near.  I think that way we can make
it the personal touch...you can even stop by their offices and hand them
material.

So send your town to me (or LISA6677@xxxxxxx) and you'll get your CVMA vets,
with a letter that hits home...or your own letter...or change this one.

2. If you contact me, I will send some good talking points letters to you for
this next committee (Money committee :-), for Democrats, CA Residents and out
of staters.   You can modify these or send as is, the contacts for the
Committee is on the CFoDC website (www.cfodconline.org)

Stormy

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.