[ SHOWGSD-L ] letter to the editor

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:12:19 EDT

I am surprised that the editor's note at the top  of the letter to the editor
page does not act as a disclaimer of sorts.
It does state that the column is available to  all GSDCA members, officers,
committee members, anyone associated with the  GSDCA.
It also comments that if you have a letter you'd  like to share with the
membership to send it to the editor and it will be  published.
Isn't that an open invitation to anyone to  comment and be published? It does
not state that someone has to have their  letter approved by the editor. It
does not state that all letters must be on  subjects or with ideas that all
members will approve.

Therefore I would suspect that the editor  is not to be censored for any
letter that has been published.

Maybe I am thinking too much.

Worrying about the outcome of the board  meeting......

Jan