[ SHOWGSD-L ] California shows

  • From: Patrick Green <grnlfgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:35:12 -0700

I know there are shows coming up and about to close in California, I even
know who the judges are but I have no other info. If someone from one of
the clubs wants another entry or two they can tell me where to find the
info. It is not on the parent club website. It does not come up by
googling "upcoming California German Shepherd Shows" I can't find it in the
Reviews. And for whatever reason I don't seem to be on anybody's list
anymore so they don't send me anything. Anybody? Any ideas?

--
Patrick Green
grnlfgsd@xxxxxxxxx