[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: California Sun

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 23:54:31 EDT

Wow, you are lucky, Kathy.   Almost all of the emails I have received thus
far tell me they get a sun reaction on their dogs and use, and suggest,
SunScreen!   Thanks for your experience!   Wonder what the difference is?
I only noticed it , mainly on Yo who is a sun hog dog, because I didn't have
the problem when we (the dogs and I) were inColorado where the sun is
"closer."

Stormy

In a message dated 10/6/08 8:32:56 PM, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> No Stormy can't say that we have that problem...we live in a semi arid area
> of Southern Cal...our temps
> tomorrow Oct 7 , will be near 100 degrees.  Our dogs except when out of coat
> as they all do...retain their pigment, sun, wind , rain or cold...but shed
> outs the tan or red may be sparse...but no change in the hairs, themselves.
> Kathy

http://www.FairhopeGSD.com
Dogs love is different. It requires no return.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.