[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (No Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 20:52:45 -0700

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>

This was NEVER A CONVERSATION!!!!     It was all UNTRUE ACCUSATIONS over and
over!!!

It's over........

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

  In a message dated 10/6/2008 8:16:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
    WELL CAROLYN , THANK YOU FOR TAKING A PRIVATE , TOTALLY PRIVATE
    CONVERSATION, THAT I HAD ONLY WITH YOU, NO ONE ELSE PUBLIC...
  Wait a minute.   I think Carolyn just did what you failed to do when you saw
something (supposedly) done erroneously in private.  She put her money where
her mouth is.

  Therein lies the problem.  Just because you thought something happened it
doesn't make it true, and it sure as hell doesn't make it right to accuse
without proof.

  You cant accuse someone of something and not expect them to defend themselves.

  Sorry, I don't think you can take cover under the "it was private" veil.  You
should be willing to stand by your words, IF you feel so passionate about it.
Maybe next time you will secure proof before going off.  Just a suggestion.

  I think an apology is in order.  If this is how testing is going to be
conducted, as a witch hunt, I think we are going to create more problems than
those that already exist.

  I have no reason to believe Carolyn would dye her dog. I saw Booker up close
and personal from a puppy. Always the same dog.  The picture of Carolyn trying
to fool around with hair coloring while Doris holds Booker.......how many times
can we say ridiculous in one day?  Or are you suggesting someone else did the
coloring?  Did she also dye BOSS?  and BO?  and Bono?  Man, she is good, maybe
she could get a job with Vidal Sassoon.  Now we know the secret to get Selects
and Grand Victors.....ridiculous....

  JMO

  Ileana

  New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining,
Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!