[ SHOWGSD-L ] CRASH

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:57:15 EST

sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Gee  -  I just got  safe driving award from the state of Illinois.   I can
renew my license by just mailing the form back in.

Of course  here in corn country the only heavy traffic we have are chickens
trying to  cross the road or the occasional cow that gets out.

We have to take the  cars out on the highway once in a while just to blow the
cobs  out

I mail in my renewal too.  I drive about 25,000 miles a year, and so  getting
a few tickets seems reasonable. Also, driving a red Mercedes sports car
seems to increase the interest of the local police departments.  It is a  small
price to pay.  My first car was a 1950 red Oldsmobile  convertable.  I haven't
moved far from that.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/