[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: CHIC

  • From: brian and sara minsk <ninemaplefarm@xxxxxx>
  • To: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:14:05 -0500

I would appreciate if anyone can provide a list of the actual dogs that have
incorrect DM Test results from DM.  This is quite serious.
I do not like speculation or rumor. I need an actual list of dogs provided so
procedure of testing and appropriate testing lab can be verified.  I would like
to know the actual percentage of dogs that have been affected with incorrect
testing results to gauge the statistical significance of the potential flaw in
the testing system.

If a list can be provided than I can follow up and determine the causation of
the results. At that time, I will be informed to make a much more educated
decision regarding the validity of the OFA DM test.....

Regards,
Sara