[ SHOWGSD-L ] CHIC

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:28:14 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Canine Health Information Centre

I came upon this new resource while scouting the OFA data base.  Have you
see this before?  I did some searching using CHIC and think that many of the
CHIC breeds are not German Shepherd Dogs.  It would be a super tool for
Breeders who want to find CHIC gsds if they allowed one to simply type in
the breed and have it generate a list.  Right now, it will not do that.

Are there any CHIC German Shepherds?  Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks,

Kate Syssoloff - Rockannand