[ SHOWGSD-L ] CA. BRAGS: CASANOVA SON and VETERAN and JUNIORS

  • From: "Nike Clayfield Paladin GSD List" <ncpgsdlist@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "__LIST MAIL" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 14:53:39 -0800

We are delighted to report that Paladin Polaris Nike Clayfield, HIC, TC, CGC,
was Winners Dog and Best of Winners under breeder/judge Janice Staley at Orange
Coast GSDC.
Thank you to the ringside for your overwhelming support and Thank you Bill Tank
for perfect handling of "Mister Bear".

Mister is sired by BISS Ch. Nike Clayfield Casanova HT, HCT, CGC, TC, OFA and
out of BISS Ch. Paladin Amelia Earhart Castlehill, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, TC, CGC,
OFA.

With 5 points,1 major and 2 major reserves, Mr. Bear is the 3rd ROM Qualifier
from this litter to-date.

Amelia Earhart was presented in veterans, at 9 1/2 years young.  She won her
class and had a delightful time in and out of the ring.  Amelia showed us that
she could still "fly" with her co-owner, Nikki Daniel, junior handler.  Amelia
truly enjoyed seeing her old friends, making new friends, and cajoling liver
from all.  Thanks to eveyone for this wonderful reception.  And special thanks
to Sharon Avery and Janice Staley for their patience in taking our mother-son
(Amelia-Mister Bear) winners photo.  Amelia is still smiling (and so are we).

The entry was deep in quality
There were two veterans, Amelia Earhart and Hit the Road Jack
There were two juniors handling in the classes, Nikki Daniel and Paul and
Jennifer's nephew, John - both very talented young folks and good kids!
(Juniors competition was not offered at these shows, but I spoke with a club
officer who told me they would be happy to offer the class since we have the
kids coming out - thank you, Liz.)
The show site is wonderful and the club members (OC and LB) always put on a
good show

Congratulations to Sunday's winners at Long Beach GSDC.  Due to family
obligations, we could not attend the show.

Gloria and Sharlonna

~~Support a Junior~~Mentor a NewComer~~It's Good for the Breed~~It's just Good~~
~~NCP~~Nike Clayfield Paladin German Shepherd Dogs
Sharlonna C. McGaha and Dr. Gloria S. Rice