[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bumping up a class?!

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:55:48 EST

I've got a young guy
Entered this Friday and Saturday
In the 12-18 month class.
I suddenly realize he turns 18 months old on Saturday! (of course  :>)
Can I bump him up to an adult class? (Novice or Am Bred)
(Ive already tried calling the superintendent, but the 4 day show started
today
And their phone just rings and rings...).
I wont make the 6 hour round-trip-drive if i cant show him both days  (no
majors here).
He has been entered in novice once before,
And won,
But still has no points (a reserve from the 9-12 month class, not a major
res.)
Thanks for any and all input!
-Jan

Jan  Stevenson