[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bumping up a class?!

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORSuite@xxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxx, Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:38:04 -0800 (PST)

Chris, it can only be done with 6-9 and 9-12.
             Ann
                             www.geocities.com/edangsd
ORSuite@xxxxxxx wrote:In a message dated 1/13/2005 9:47:35 PM Eastern Standard
Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
> The 12/18 class is for dogs that are twelve months of age and over, but
> under eighteen months. If he makes 18 months on Saturday he is not eligible
> for
> that class on Saturday and Sunday.
I may be wrong on this but I thought one could go a half hour before start
time of the ring and change the class. I have had to do that when I did not
realize that a bitch I had was a certain age on the DATE of the show. It was
technically an error and was able to be changed at the Superintendent's desk. I
have done that three times for a class change due to age--and not one from Am
bred to Open to Novice or any non age regulated class. It was done in the
younger classes, just the way the age and dates fell. It was always with a
different dog. I paid real close attention to that detail with this dog!

Chris K
"Do Right and Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family Crest

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original