[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brrrrr

  • From: John Zumwalt <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 10:16:36 -0700

Heck, we're warm this morning in Jackson Hole.  It's only 10 below right
now.  I'm thanking God I'm alive to brag about that.  I had to drive this
morning instead of taking my commuter bus.  I lost control of my Jeep in
the Snake River Canyon on the icy roads.  I was able to correct a few
times, but still couldn't keep the Jeep under control.  Finally decided to
accept the fact I was going to do a 180 and went into the ditch on the
opposite side of the road since no cars were coming.  It looked a whole lot
better than the Snake River option.  I was able to back out on my second
try and am at work right now.  I have a sore wrist and left thumb, so may
have to get that looked at.  Otherwise, I'm thanking God I'm here to
complain about the cold!
CandyZ