[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Brrrrr

  • From: charangsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 17:56:03 -0500 (EST)

Here's a five day forecast for Phoenix:
Thursday

High:                                   56                        °

Low:                                    37                        °

Partly Cloudy

        Friday

High:                                   55                        °

Low:                                    37                        °

Partly Cloudy

        Saturday

High:                                   57                        °

Low:                                    45                        °

Chance of Rain

        Sunday

High:                                   55                        °

Low:                                    37                        °

Partly Cloudy

        Monday

High:                                   54                        °

Low:                                    36                        °

Partly Cloudy

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's Masquerade of Kimber
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above sable sisters
Laslar's - Asgard's Scandal of Charan