[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: British Columbia Specialty Shows & Western Region Futurity/Maturity

  • From: Ona Steffensen <ona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:10:59 -0700

=20

British Columbia Futurity/Maturity Shows June 7, 2008
German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada Show , June 7, 2008
BC German Shepherd Specialty Show June 8, 2007

Venue:  Aldergrove Lake Park, Aldergrove BC  -  Located about 5 minutes =
from
the Aldergrove Border Crossing

The Premium list, Entry Form and Maturity Forms are now available for =
our
Specialty Shows on June 7 & 8, and our Futurity/Maturity Shows.  There =
will
not be enough time to mail out the Maturity Forms so please email me and =
will forward you a copy, as I just received them this weekend.  For =
those of
you who received your Futurity Forms in the mail, please note there is a
MISTAKE on where to send them to if they are coming to the Western =
Region.
PLEASE SEND to BCGSD Club, c/o Ona Steffensen, 2682 =96 204th Street, =
Langley,
BC V2Z 2B8  Please mark on the Waybill if mailing =93No Signature =
Required=94.
Entries can be made on line, as well as the Entry Forms and Premium List =
at
www.goto-enter.com <http://www.goto-enter.com/>=20

There is a new venue this year and will be held at Aldergrove Lake Park, =
beautiful picnic site.  There is no power available so please bring your
generators.  We will be taking an 1 =BD hour lunch break so people can =
go (15
minutes away) and have lunch.

We hope you will come out and join us this year =96 we have an exciting =
line
up of Judges =96 Kris and Frank Fasano and Dave Coleman and we look =
forward to
having them judge.   We have a lot of good dogs out here in BC this year =
and
we invite all those to attend.

Email me for Premium List, Entry Forms and the Maturity Forms.

Ona Steffensen

Brookswood Shepherds

K9 Connections

 <http://www.brookswoodshepherds.com> www.brookswoodshepherds.com=20