[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding to a wGSD?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:14:56 -0400 (EDT)

Kathy, you write (quoting and yes, I cut because if not Stormy would have
killed me) :
kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes: But our whites are
WAY better in  type at this time than ever before. But hey, lets just stop
for a second,  what good is a flat footed, bad tempered, health stricken
AWESOME  conformation type GSD going to do for you?

I'm sorry, but I've never had the dog you describe above.  Actually,  I'm
not sorry...

I only do a breeding or two a year.  For me to keep a dog, I have to
really, really like them. They have to be sane, easy keepers, a joy to be
around, they have to pass their health tests and be pretty darn close to the
standard.  Oh sure, no dog is perfect and when looking with a very  critical
eye, I might like a tad more of this or a bit less of that but I am  starting
with a very nice dog and hope to improve, I'm not starting with crap,
throwing it against the wall to see what sticks. Furthermore when either buying
dog from someone or breeding to an outside line, I have experienced nothing
 but honesty. YES we can all have a curve ball thrown at us and YES I know
people  who are less than honest (in all walks of life) and those...I don't
play  with.

So, if I have a bitch let's say who needs a lllliiiitttttllllleeee bit
better croup or perhaps I might like a tiiinnnnyyyyyy bit shorter coupling....I
 have plenty in the "colored' world to choose from.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

http://showgsd.org/mail.html