[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeders selling GOOD ONES?

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 23:17:51 +0000 (UTC)

.....Breeders not selling good ones to new people?....I believe this is more
the rule than the exception...and it's too bad......now working line breeders
for the most part DO NOT have this attitude...let me share this quick story
about a Big-time breeder who knows me...we never did any business together
before...I was very interested in a litter bred by the breeder this year....I
called, more than once, left messages on the breeder's phone, e-mailed the
breeder....never ever did this breeder get back to me, can't be because I don't
have money...if you knew the amounts of money I've spent on dogs from folks,
many of whom are on this list......can't be because I'm new.......and we wonder
why this sport has problems...common decency and manners would suggest a
return message...and remember this person knows me.....maybe the breeder has
"Labraun James" disease....Ed Hill