[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brags and Wins!

  • From: "Terra Fairburn" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 23:29:27 -0500

This past weekend we attended the Heart of Illinois Cluster Dog Shows in
Bloomington Illinois.  We are pleased to announce that our homebred boy, Keggi
Fair's GO Diego GO, completed his Championship pending AKC approval.  Diego was
shown by Joann Corbin under Judge Ed Biven.  Diego received a major reserve the
day before under Judge Laurie Telfair.  Diego finished with 4 majors.
Champion Keggi Fair's UBETCHA, another homebred girl,  was Best of Opposite
three days and on the last day, Judge Biven recognized her movement and awarded
her Best of Breed.  Bett was handled by Joann Corbin all weekend and in Group
on the last day.  Bett and Joann looked awesome!  We wished that Judge Biven
would have been the group judge.  The ringside support was awesome.

Champion Keggi Fair's EIEIO, Bett and Diego are all sired by Select Champion
Joelle's Diamond DaVinci RN ROM. Their dam is DNL's SAGE ADVICE v Keggi Fair,
soon to be ROM.  There is one more sibling waiting in the wings.  Diego will be
going to a new home in Chicago and will be a couch potato instead of heading to
the horse farm to race the golf cart.

Bett collected a lot of Grand Champion points this weekend and is over half way
there.

And if this was not enough, Nancy and I are now the proud owners of a beautiful
moving sable puppy bitch.  We look forward to the future with these new lines.
The puppy's name is Ranita's 24 Karat Gold and will be called Kaytee'.
Kaytee's dam is a beautiful moving sable bitch with awesome breed type,
temperament and movement!  Wait until you see that one move, it will take your
breath away!!!!

Huge thank you to Joann Corbin for working, training and showing these dogs.
We had a great weekend and look forward to more wins in the future!!!!