[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bracket's 'White Formula'

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Evan <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 15:05:12 -0700

Evan, Grand Rapids is 40 miles from Allegan and 10 miles to Highway US 131 which
takes you to GR.

http://www.distancebetweencities.net/allegan_mi_and_grand-rapids_mi/

You mentioned you drove by the Allegan exit from GR to Kalamazoo but not the
case
as both Wayland and Plainwell are the cities by US 131 and Allegan is 9-10 west
of it.
Lloyd's Kennel in Allegan, MI was over 40 miles from GR. I do remember being
there as a child as my dad took me there.

I would like to ask of what year did you start the Asgard Kennel in GR?
I have been looking through old Reviews of late 50's-70's but have not
seen you advertised. I do see Indiana and MI Kennels there as I have been
researching for the oldest Kennels still breeding GSD's today.

Thanks
Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 7/27/14,  Evan wrote:

We at Asgard started our breeding program in Grand Rapids, Michigan,  15
miles from where Lloyd Bracket started, and was doing his breeding. We saw
whites in a number of litters being born in Michigan and even a White German
Shepherd dog sled team, (which were the strongest healthiest dogs I ever
saw).  We were told to cull the whites, that they all were weak, all had
health problems and seldom lived normal lives.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html