[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Born to be bad

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:48:37 -0500

Obviously, Evan has never read or seen "the Bad Seed."
    It is true that some dogs are born bad...but I believe some humans are
born that way, too.
In the same way that some children are naturally  sweet and kind, some are
just bad to the bone, no matter what you or anyone else does.

    We all know that genes can mutate or be damaged in our animals...why
would anyone think it doesn't happen in humans, too?

    Of course, I believe that true evil exists, too, and there are people
who don't believe that.

Peggy