[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Members who won't participate/YEEEESSSS!!!!!!!

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:32:39 -0500

If you think AKC will allow a parent club to disband and then restart all
over again with a new by-laws guess again...................

They will also step in if any club is guilty of not following their own
by-laws.......I know this for a fact. They get involved when it comes to
this.

Those who have started and worked towards licensing new regional clubs know
how the AKC operates and they are TOUGH on clubs........you cannot believe
the hoops you have to go through and they can start you back from scratch at
any time or revoke your licensing at any given time they choose.

When my club was licensed i honestly can say we felt like we won a gold
medal in the olympics.................wow what an acheivement!!!!!!

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com