[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big brag from San Antonio

  • From: LSelmon@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:38:21 EST

I just returned from a fabulous Texas weekend. I have not enjoyed a weekend
 like this in a very long time.
The hotel was very nice the rate was well negotiated for the exhibitors.
The hospitality of the Austin and San Antonnio clubs was fabulous, A special
thanks to Louie and Rose Christina for feeding me so well and taking me out
to  dinner Monday night, I sure enjoyed the wonderful real Mexican food.
The show photographer Amy Murkland provided me some of the best pictures of
 my dog, she is wonderful.
Thank you to Bart Bartley for my open dog win
to Dave Coleman for my open dog/winners dog/ best of winners 5 points
and to Rita Sandell for my open dog/ winners dog win 5 points.
My dog is Scharo Ark Standing Outside the Fire By Ch Kenlyns Aries V
Hicliff X Ch Caralon Olympus Fire Qed breeder Bob & Carol Moore & Bob  & Teresa
Coble DVM
Garth is owned by me and Teresa ONLY. Garth has 10 points his first weekend
 out with Mike Sherman & Debbie Atkinson. What can I say, " I like Mike"
hell  no, I love Mike. You guys are THE BEST. We will return.
Thank you everyone
Linda Selmon