[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Weekend Brags

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 03:31:43 +0000 (UTC)

We are elated that our girl, GCH. Amber's Material Girl V. Carma  had a
wonderful weekend at the Twin Brooks KC shows in NJ.  The first show,  Mira
received Best of Breed, Best of Breed Owner Handler, and Owner Handled Group 3
in the Herding Group under Lawrence Terricone and Stacey LaForge.  At the
second show, Mira received Best of Breed, Best of Breed Owner Handler, Owner
Handler Group 2 in the Herding Group, and Group 2 in the regular Herding Group!
The judges were: Ralph Ambrosio and Linda Berberich.  Another steak dinner
coming up for Mira!  Thank you to all the judges and to her Dad and handler,
Andrew.

Dara Conklin and Barbara Amidon:)