[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Ole 5 point major Brag!!!

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:57:39 EST

We had a very good weekend in Northern California.   A bit damp  on an off,
and kind of cool but all in all a nice weekend.
Our little girl     Utopia's Finish Line of  Mariner
Owners:           Kathy  A. Aubrey, Sheryl Brockett and Debra Kaser

Was winners Bitch from the Bred By class  for 4 points and then Best  of
Winners for 5 points. , Thanks to Rita Sandel for this lovely win and the
crowd
support was wonderful, thank you.

Also the after show at Valerie Harrington's  was great, the food and  Ben's
Bahama Mama's  and Cream Brule, waddled back to the hotel and  slept like a
baby.  :)

The rest of the weekend went well but I will let the owners brag.

Thanks for Listening!!

Debbie Kaser
Mariner's Shepherds