[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rockannand Litter Announcement

  • From: kate syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:54:02 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Her name is Kilauea..her litter theme was volcanos...and rightly named......
... nailing me during delivery.... a maiden bitch whelping a major 'plug'
of a puppy! A big son of a gun... male baby weighing 1 lbs +!!

In total, we received 4 huge puppies, one bruised forearm and a reluctant
dam that has reversed her ideas on all this (breeding and whelping) and has
become one serious doting Mamma.

2 black and tan males

2 black and tan females

.... all pups will be short coated.

Dam: Rockannand's Kilauea, OFA - (black recessive color gene and coat
factor)

(BP Cdn Nat. Jomar's On Target Vonivan x Sel Integra's sister, Rockannand's
Ivana)

Sire: BIM Rockannand's The Tango, OFA - (b/t and no coat factor)

(US Sel Ex Ch 2xCan Sel Ch Rockannand's Patent x MC dau, Rockannand's
Oksanna)

It was a St. Patrick's Day litter............  Already my thoughts go to
4-leaf clover' and 'Pot of Gold'....  Breeders, aren't we a breed all our
own?

Kate Syssoloff - Rockannand

Club Secretary, BCGSDC

In Beautiful British Columbia, Canada