[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bi-color

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 23:31:11 +0000 (UTC)

Blanket Black and Tan for Bono says Carolyn..lol... ........the Bi-color thing
is "eye of the beholder"....lol...I once had a litter...out of Bono's
dam.....two of the males were such look-a-likes at 6 weeks I named one "Cuff"
and the other  "Link".....yo u could not tell them apart!....at a year they
looked so different they didn't even look like brothers....one turned out to be
Bi....much like his half brother GV Bono..lol... .......FB