[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bi-Color

  • From: "juel" <juel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:56:26 -0600

I have produced many Bi-Colors and not one of them has ever had the tan/cream
around the anus until they are older, most of them have had it by about 4
months (that being the average of my pups) but I just recently had one that did
not get that "tell-tale" marking until almost 8 months old, very little
coloring in the feet at all, now he's 10 months and has a bit more color up the
feet and some into the legs. All of mine have been born black with some having
a few strands of hair between the toes.....
The genetics of the Bi-Color is a very difficult and deep subject to delve
into.....