[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Beaumont

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:54:16 -0400

"Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Negativity is not going to make a successful National. And that is all
of our greater goal. It greatly affects our breed when all the
negativity spawns and people decide not to go out of fear that was built
up by nonsense.

In the 14 years we've lived in our home, our property has been hit by 3
tornadoes, 2 hurricanes, a crippling snow storm, two incredibly damaging
ice storms, and you know what?  I LOVE living here and we have no
intention of leaving until my husband retires.

I know I have a greater chance of suffering bodily harm just driving to
the local grocery store than I do of getting clobbered by Mother Nature.

Go to the National and have a blast!  Do it for us Pity Partiers who
can't make it.  Go for all the people who have made this National
possible despite the myriad of obstacles thrown their way.  Go for the
exhibitors and their dogs!  Please, go!!!

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Allemande German Shepherd Dogs
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam