[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Beaumont

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:14:33 -0400

You know, there may be some people on the List who are concerned and a
bit frightened about the prospect of another hurricane hitting the Gulf
in the next few weeks.  So, why don't you all give it a rest?  Who cares
if Ileana's statement re. hurricanes late in the season was totally
accurate or not.  She was just trying to make a positive point...

Paulette in NC  (Who has lived through 6 hurricanes and many tropical
storms, and if we didn't have a litter due, would be packing for
Beaumont.)