[ SHOWGSD-L ] Beat a dead horse

  • From: Lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (the list)
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:14:06 +0000

If my facts are correct:
Jerry showed under a Fut/Mat judge whom he handled for in the past 4 months.
This is against AKC rules.

Jerry showed under this Fut/Mat judge, winning with several dogs including a
Best In Futurity bitch.

The "owners" of the BIF bitch have utilized Jerry as a handler for a dog whom
Jerry showed to American Select and Canadian GV.  This dog was bred by Jerry,
and Jerry owns the litter brother who is very well known.

The "owners" of the BIF bitch are proud of her litter mates- one of which Jerry
 owns.  Jerry also bred this BIF bitch just to make it even more tacky.

Now we are going to say that Jerry "picked up" the BIF bitch at ringside.

Alrighty then!

Shame on anyone who backs this.  Especially when you live in the back yard of
the drama and know full well that Jerry is so well tied to the winner.

Now for the real question:  Why are there 50 posts arguing this? LOL LOL.  How
can someone possible defend the BIF title by using the ringside pickup BS?

 It is a dead horse!  Dead to rights it was flat out wrong and the BIF bitch
award should be taken away.

Now for a real topic:  How does this effect the innocent animals Jerry handled
and won with? I really feel bad for those owners.

 And- who was robbed at a spot in the National Ring as Reserve BIF?   I would
be burning mad!  Perhaps we should have a reserve to reserve award- just in
case handlers and owners lack the class to follow the rules again.

And you wonder why our sport is diminishing?

JMO.  Lindab