[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ballots

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:31:27 EDT

yep....got it yesterday, marked it, didn't really have that much trouble
making things fit, made sure there was a stamp, because I always look at an
envelope before I send it. (Keep getting my car payments back!!!), and it's
being
picked up by the   mailman as I write.
Now to go throw the kong some more for Fire and Yo.   Where DO they get that
energy?????

Stormy
Enjoying the cooler weather in Colorado

In a message dated 10/7/05 3:28:42 PM, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes: