[ SHOWGSD-L ] Background Checks by the FBI

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:36:10 -0700

Thanks for your post Margery.  I know what you mean about background checks.  I
was given the position of "Manager" of a Bank, and the FBI promptly began
checking how often I did my laundry and where my moles were located.  Because
banks are insured by the FDIC,  and regulated by same, a thorough Federal
examination and clearance must accompany the position.  All was fine until they
went door to door questioning my neighbors.  From that day foreword, the
neighborhood look at me with a certain amount of "concern."  The last straw was
when they put me through training regarding the kidnapping of my son or other
family members.  What a joy to contemplate.  I did stay for 4 years and went
through 2 robberies plus other adrenalin raising happenings.  It was my
favorite job though.  How does this apply to dogs, one of these same neighbors
had seen me hold a bitch up by her back legs while giving vaginal douches in my
backyard...wonder how they explained that?
Helen Franklin