[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Background Checks by the FBI

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Margery Golant" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:38:39 -0700

Dear wonderful Charlie Chester was the "best" for shocking the restaurant
patrons.  One time in Florida he was at his flamboyant best, and those
eating around us looked on in total shock, while we laughed so hard we could
not eat our dinner.  Don and Pat Cliff were new to the game at that time and
I wish I could have recorded Pat Cliff's expression while listening to
Charlie.  The Cliff's, great sports, had quite an indoctrination that
evening and all of us had a great deal of fun.
Charlie gets my vote for the #1 restaurant evacuator...ever.