[ SHOWGSD-L ] "BREEDING'

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:29:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/07 10:41:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Kathy  Tank, Mother of Kaitlyn, who is A TINY , FRAGILE  MENTALLY  RETARDED,
AND PHYSICALLY BROKEN LITTLE GIRL AND A BETTER SOUL THAN I COULD  EVER HOPE
TO BE.

I have the great pleasure to call Kaitlyn my friend. I find her to be one  of
the fine people in this world, and for some reason she always remembers me
with my name and a smile.

Communications is always a difficult thing and this List and the Internet
makes it even more so that before.

I know Fred well. He is a kind person and didn't mean to offend. I know
Kathy as well, and maybe more than most, know what she is going through with
Kaitlyn and the legal problems we are fighting with each day. Kaitlyn and her
Mother have great courage and passion, and maybe we need to walk just a step in

her shoes.

This is a difficult situation but that is what life is about. We rant, we
scream, we love, hate, and despair. We find a friend, we lose a friend. We
love,
 and hate.  We are human.  We need to remember that, as to all of  us.

This thread has caused me a great deal of pain, since I can see it from the
outside.  As a Jewish man from the 40s I also know the anger that some  words
can cause. But, nothing was meant in this situation, just a burst of white
hot flame that came too fast, too hot, and at the wrong time.

A deep breath is needed, and then let's get back to a bit more tolerance.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together