[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "BREEDING'

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:31:29 -0400

I did not snip this because both Kathy's words and Evan's are so true.? I
understand Kathy's hurt.? And, I have also had the pleasure of knowing
Kaitlyn.? She may not remember my name, but as soon as we start talking, she
remembers me as her friend.? Kathy and Kaitlyn are both strong people facing a
very difficult situation.
Unfortunately, as humans, we all tend to generalize, especially about things?in
which we have no experience.? I do not, for a minute, believe that Fred meant
to hurt anyone.??Afterall, we all know and have seen humans that should not be
allowed to reproduce.? Drug addicts, criminals, rapists and worse.? His choice
of an example may have?been totally wrong but his message was clear.? I don't
agree with his opinion on dog breeding and where our dogs go and if they should
be on a spay/neuter contract.? But, it's ok to disagree.? He can do things his
way, I'll do things my way.? It's all?good.?

My point is this, Fred is not a bad person.? And, I would bet when he met
Kaitlyn, he would be as charmed by her as those of us who have the honor to be
her friend.? Kathy is not a bad person.? She is?passionate and protective
of?her daughter, as all of us would be about our children.??

My wish is that Kathy will accept Fred's apology and move on.? And, that Fred
will become more?educated or aware of the plights of the human beings.? There
can be no comparison between dogs and humans and that would be a really long
explaination, LOL!?
?
Laura Thomas???????